I produce a lot of free content on this blog to inspire and help people. My articles have made an impact on people’s lives.
I aim to positively impact more people by creating online content, which I love doing.
I need your support to produce more free content and achieve this goal.
Now, why would you want to donate your hard-earned money to a random guy writing about personal development, finance, and life? I get it. There is no reason to give me money when you can read my content for free.
However, this is not just about me. It’s about all the artists and creators struggling to make a living doing what they love to do.
I’m from Nepal—a country where it is difficult for creators to make money online. How so?
- We do not have proper online payment gateways.
- Earning through advertising alone is not sustainable here. Also, the CPC is very low here.
- Affiliate marketing isn’t reliable because there are significantly fewer affiliate programs here. Also, we cannot promote international products because there are no (or very few) buyers. Even if we promote products internationally, it is difficult to receive payments because of payment gateway issues.
- It is difficult to sell digital products online because of the same issues.
- Creators are not valued as much. So, society does not consider it a suitable career option.
I’m not complaining. I’m simply stating the facts. Ask any artist or creator in Nepal, and they will tell you how difficult it is to make a living here.
In the end, getting a job is the only option left. So, we choose that option instead and forget about our dreams because we cannot earn money doing what we really want to do.
Because of this, I want you to support me by donating whatever you can.
I put this money into improving my online content, mainly writing, websites, and tools. I will also be using it for research to provide valuable information to you.
In the future, I plan to expand my content and provide information through multiple channels. For instance, with your help, I will be able to start podcasts, YouTube videos, and even write a book.
So, I am asking you without shame because I believe that it takes courage to do something like this.
If you have found value in my work, you could consider donating below.
Thank you for your support.
Oh, and whether you donate or not, I will keep making free content here on this blog for you for as long as possible.